For twenty years I used Canon Pro bodies and lens equipment, whilst this served me faultlessly, I decided to change to the more compact and lighter Olympus Four Thirds system and their superb optics. The equipment now comprises:
- Olympus Cameras OM-D E-M1 II
- Olympus M. Zuiko Pro 12 - 100mm f/4 IS Lens
- Olympus M. Zuiko Pro Digital ED 40 - 150mm f/2.8 IS Lens
- Olympus M. Zuiko Pro Digital 300mm f/4 IS Lens
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro lens
- Olympus 1.4x Converter
- Olympus 2x Converter
- Manfrotto Tripods and Heads
- Manfrotto Monopod
On locations throughout the year, conditions could be arctic or as hot as an arid desert, dependent upon where I am working. I have used many different makes, outstanding amongst all of these is Ridgeline Clothing which I am delighted to endorse. It is extremely well made, excellent sizing, durable and provides really good value for money. Click on either logo to see their full range.
For power on location I use and endorse RidgeMonkey Vault C-Smart in combination with the RidgeMonkey 16w Solar Panel. Also, most crucially a RidgeMonkey VRH 150 USB Headtorch for the nights out in the wilds.